Back
Ars Magica

[ Home | Covenant | Resources | Line | Links | Archives ] Version française

Covenant

Pont d'Ariège
Ariège Bridge


The Covenant of Pont d'Ariège was founded in 1197 AD, on the lands of Baron Guy of Quérigut, who was saved by the Magi from a terrible curse he had contracted while on crusade. The Covenant is located on a small island on the river Ariège, South from the town of Tarascon-sur-Ariège, in the County of Foix. A bridge has been built there, right on the commercial route leading to Andorra. It replaced an old ford that was forcing merchants on a long detour in the mountains. The Magi of Pont d'Ariège live from the toll.


[ Top | Back to the archives ]

Last update: 09/09/2017

Counter

Valid XHTML 1.1 Valid CSS! Page testée (accessibilité) par Ocawa